Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Year, A New YOU!

Please read all warning labels and full directions before use. Results not typical. Please seek a physician, friend, or the internet if symptoms do not subside.

Yeah, it's sort of like that.

Everyone has their goals and dreams renewed in January. 
All of a sudden people want to matter. Want to be better. Want to do something notable. 

But what about the other 11 months of the year? 
The other 334 days that we've all gone back to doing exactly what we thought we wanted to change? 

That's why I'm not a resolutions girl.
I like to constantly change myself. 
I want to look at everyday as renewed and better myself always.
I set goals regardless of the date.
Regardless of what other may be doing.
Because I learned a long time ago that if you make something important only once a year? 
It will never work. Ever.

I guess that makes me a naysayer.
The girl out to ruin everyone's New Year vibe.

I really like being that person. A lot. 
You bet your ass I want to push you to be more.
To do more.
Everyday.

So this isn't really a post about me. It's more about you.
Do something because you need it everyday. Not just once.

Oh, and P.S.  
I've come to the realization that most of you will quit your goals and that's personal choice and all but can I make a quick comment to speed the process along? Working out=Really Hard Eating Healthy=Really Hard. So if you're not ready for things that are really hard move aside sister because I am and continue to be everyday of the year. Thanks :)

Ciao    

No comments:

Post a Comment