Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It's Never Too Late

To Say Thank You <3

Today, my dear friends, is for you. I want to simply say thank you.

Thank you for your time, reading the stupid, but needed, things that I post.

Thank you for including me in your circles, your jokes, your advice. 

Thank you for taking moments out of your days to answer my questions, commenting or sharing, and making things seem like they matter in a world that is usually too busy to notice.

Thank you for helping me step out of my comfort zone.

Thank you for helping me. Period. Even though you may not know you're doing it, have done it, or will do it in the future, know that you are, will or have. 

Thank you for being real. For showing me your success, for sharing your trials, for giving more than I'm sure you feel you should, to those of us who want to know.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

<3 JB

No comments:

Post a Comment